- The term 'MICHIE'S Artisan Dog Meats and Treats Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 39d Fennel Business Park, Pennygillam Ind. Estate, Launceston, PL15 7ED. Our company registration number is 10448982. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase of a MICHIE'S Artisan Dog Meats and Treats Ltd product, please notify us immediately - Please quote the batch number on the packet. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
- We are approved by APHA: 07/031/8109/ABP/PTF www.gov.uk/government/organisations/animal-and-plant-health-agency
- Before submitting your order, please ensure that your name, address, contact details and delivery requirements are correct, as we cannot be responsible for any errors, which may result in the late delivery of your product.
- The price of goods charged will be as quoted on the website at the time your order is confirmed. Excluding any inadvertent technical error on pricing, we will honour any prices as published at the time of placing your order.
- As an online retailer we are governed by the UK Distance Selling Regulations. However, as we are selling perishable goods the regulations relating to the return of unwanted goods do not directly apply to us. For more information, please go to www.dti.gov.uk - Orders can be cancelled any time up until the moment that they are dispatched.
- As we sell perishable goods, we ask that you - the customer - inspect the food once you have opened the box. Refunds are made against products that are damaged in transit or for missing goods and not for matters of taste or a change of mind.
- If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify us as soon as possible. If you would like us to replace the incorrect item with the item that you ordered, we will deliver the correct one as soon as possible. Obviously we shall not charge you for the incorrect item.
- If you are unsatisfied with any of the items in your order or any part of the delivery service from MICHIE'S Artisan Dog Meats & Treats Ltd please contact us - either by telephoning 01566 333337 // 07375982494 or emailing us.
- If you would like to make a comment or recommendation regarding our food, then please visit the Contact Us page or by telephoning 01566 333337 or emailing us.
- We operate an open and honest policy and will work our hardest to make sure we can resolve any problems and we welcome suggestions.
- Deliveries can only be made whilst stocks are available, and cannot be made on a Saturday, Sunday or on a Bank Holiday. Deliveries are only to the mainland UK (England, Wales and Scotland) - Please note that some rural areas have a minimum delivery of two days. If this is the case we will contact you.
- If a purchased product is not available we reserve the right to cancel your order and will offer you either an alternative of equal value (at our discretion) or a refund. If an order is received by 15:00 pm during Monday to Thursday, we will aim to deliver it overnight, however during times of high demand this cannot be guaranteed. Orders received after 15:00 on a Thursday will be delivered on the following Tuesday (or next working day). If you would like to enquire about Saturday service please contact us prior to placing the order. Addition carriage charges will be applied.
- All prices and charges shown include VAT (where applicable).
- We do not store your financial information, whether your order is placed on the internet or over the telephone.
- All personal data provided by you will remain confidential to MICHIE'S Artisan Dog Meats & Treats Ltd, and will not be shared under any circumstances. We may retain your delivery and email address. If you have subscribed to our mailing list we may use this to inform you of any offers and promotions we may run in the future. If you do not wish to receive this information, or wish for your details to be removed from our database, please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post us at MICHIE'S Artisan Dog Meats & Treats Ltd, 39d Fennel Business Park, Pennygillam Ind. Estate, Launceston, PL15 7ED.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Locally Sourced Statement
At MichieÃs we are committed to manufacturing safe raw dog food to the highest standard, from ingredients sourced locally in Cornwall. This is to ensure produce of the best quality from suppliers we know and trust, strengthen the local economy and help reduce the impact on the environment.
Unfortunately, on rare occasions, our local suppliers donÃt always have the stock levels we require at certain times due to seasonal issues etc. and we may have to source outside of the West Country. This has been a hard decision to make but we endeavour to keep our stock levels up to avoid disappointment.