COMPLETE RAW DOG FOOD & HEALTHY TREATS
Special Offer for New Customers
Give us a Call on 01566 333337 for 15% Discount and Advice
The Pet Industry Federation knows a thing or two about pet businesses. WeÃve been around for over 60 years, raising standards and ensuring that the people who look after your pets are the best people for the job.
All of our members have agreed to a code of conduct for their business. This sets out the basic requirements you can expect from them when you use their services. You can have peace of mind, knowing that our members care as much about your pet as you do and want to provide you with the highest quality of customer care when you use their service.
Why choose our raw dog food?
So, you've made the decision to raw feed your dog. Brilliant! Now you need to decide how to go about it. Raw feeding can be confusing, time consuming and messy. But, with our help, it doesn't need to be.
Or, maybe you're an old pro at this raw feeding game, but you're looking for something new to try. Either way, there are many reasons why you should choose our raw dog food:
- All of our recipes are complete meals, developed by an Animal Nutritionist with over 25 years' experience, to ensure they have the correct proportion of protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals that your dog needs to thrive. As they are complete meals, no supplements are needed and you have peace of mind, knowing that you are feeding your dog a nutritionally balanced, healthy, raw diet.
- We use only locally sourced, human grade meat (literally the same meat that we have for our own Sunday roasts), fresh fruit and vegetables with added beneficial vitamins and minerals.
- We never add any water, bulking agents, colourings, preservatives, flavourings, grain, rice or cereals
- Our meals come in convenient 300g and 500g portions, served in biodegradable, compostable or recyclable containers.
- We have ranges suitable for puppies, adult dogs and also pregnant and lactating bitches.
- If you order online, the meals are delivered to your door frozen. All you need to do is simply thaw and serve. No mess, no fuss!
- We also make a range of healthy, natural treats for your dog to enjoy.
- Finally, as a family of dog lovers, we have your dog's best interests at heart. We are happy to help you and your dog make the transition to our raw dog food in any way we can. Feel free to pop into our shop, call or email us with any questions you may have.